Commercial Project Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Norwood, NJ or Remote
- Act as first point of contact for inquiries into Alpine survey services.
- Respond to incoming requests for work, information and potential projects.
- Take action to understand and qualify client needs.
- Bid on new projects and negotiate contracts.
- Maintain regular communication with clients during the proposal phase.
- Develop cost and technical proposals with input from the commercial team.
- Design and plan programs to collect survey data needed by the client.
- Lead the preparation for awarded projects (equipment, HSE and technical documentation, client/ subcontractor meetings).
- Manage the safe and efficient execution of field projects.
- Track project costs and issue invoices.
- Write proposals including technical writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Science, Environmental Science, Geology, Coastal Zone Management, or related field required.
- At least 5 years work experience in marine surveys is required.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Ability to travel, up to 10%.
Alpine Ocean is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Alpine offers a competitive pay and benefits package designed to attract and retain the talent needed to assure continued success. Visit our website: www.alpineocean.com for more information about our company. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls and no employment agency submissions, please.